Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Breast augmentation with Dr. Jerome Edelstein

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tinam

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Breast augmentation with Dr. Jerome Edelstein Reply with quote

Not long time ago, I was one of those women who felt ugly and unattractive because of their breasts. My boobs were too small and I had the impression that they were not proportional to my body. To correct them, I spent a long time considering plastic surgery but only when a close friend underwent the procedure and looked absolutely amazing, I realized it was the right option for me as well. I decided to book a consultation with Dr. Jerome Edelstein because he was the one who did my friend and came highly recommended (friends, online reviews, before and after photos). I also had four consultations with other doctors, just to get another opinion. Dr. Edelstein really answered all my questions and explained very well what I should expect.

On the recommendation of Dr. Edelstein, I went from a small B to a full C. I got 320cc silicone, high profile. My surgery went very smoothly, despite my nerves. The truth is that Dr. Edelstein made me feel very comfortable and I knew I was in safe hands because he explained everything so well very simply, so I could understand. The recovery was quite fast and I was back to work within a week (I'm an account exec so I work at a desk all day, with some travel). I had to wear a tight bandage for three weeks but it didnt stop me from working and it didn't look weird. My experience was so smooth from start to finish, everybody was so welcoming, professional and caring. The nurses and receptionists were so nice and knew what they were doing. I feel more womanly, more beautiful and sexier. Moreover, since I had this cosmetic surgery, I'm more confident in my own skin and my husband is happy because I can enjoy our time together more without being self conscious. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the results. I'm glad I went through this cosmetic procedure and so glad I chose the right surgeon.

I warmly recommend Edelstein Cosmetic to anybody who is considering having plastic surgery. You will surely be in good hands. From my point of view, it is very important to choose a doctor and a cosmetic clinic with a great reputation. Only so, you will achieve the desired results. Once again, thank you very much Dr. Edelstein for everything. You really changed my life for the better. Geez, I almost cried there...
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: