Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Turner

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevie Rae

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Dr Turner Reply with quote

I had surgery with Dr Turner March 13/13, and I couldn't be happier! I actually originally had my first consult in November 2011 with his assistant Marla at the time. She kind of hijacked my consult and didn't really listen to what I wanted so I was kind of turned off. I put my BA dreams on the back burner for awhile.

I finally started researching again this year. I knew I still wanted Dr Turner regardless of who his assistant was. I called and made another consult apt for end of Jan. Marla no longer works there, so my apt was with his new assistant Dara. I love this woman! She is so kind and approachable. She listened to all of my wants and needs, answered all of the questions that both my husband and I had. Then she left us alone with sizers. When we were done I booked my consult with Dr Turner and my surgery at the same time. We paid the deposit and left with a folder of information.

I had my consult with Dr Turner the end of February. Instantly I could tell he does these ALL the time. He is to the point, informative. I had brought questions with me but he had answered the majority of them before I could ask them! I liked that he supplied the information but let me make the decisions. I paid for my surgery in full that day.

I had my surgery @ Western Surgical Centre. Everyone there was very nice. I didn't have to wait. Everything went very smooth. They are a well oiled machine. I am very happy with my results so far. And would go back to Dr Turner for anything in a heart beat. It was great experience. If you ever want to contact me for more info just PM me. Thanks, Stevie

33 yrs, 5'9, 140 lbs
before babies 36C
after babies 34B
Post op 34C?
400cc mod+ overs
Dr Turner March 13/13
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/my-new-boobs-a14553
PM for PW
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Turner's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/turner.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: