Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mommy Makeover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaryS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 am    Post subject: Mommy Makeover Reply with quote

After I gave birth to my second daughter, I was very unhappy with my body. It was all flabby and gross, and so much worse than after I had my first daughter. I continued with my healthy diet and regular exercises but they weren't enough like before. Eventually I came to the conclusion that I needed more help so I got a mommy makeover.

I went to a couple of consultations but I had my heart set on one surgeon, Dr. Jerome Edelstein in Toronto. He came highly recommended by a couple of my friends and after browsing his website and seeing a lot of before and after pictures I could see that he was more than a surgeon. He was an artist. He was very friendly, honest and answered any questions I had. To see what cosmetic procedures would work well to help me, he evaluated my body and recommended a breast augmentation and a tummy tuck.

Regarding my breasts, I went from a B cup to a C cup, namely, my size before I had kids. I must admit I was a little nervous about the tummy tuck procedure but Dr. Edelstein was very caring and all my fears disappeared. I had this tummy tuck to get rid of saggy skin, bulging fat and some stretchmarks. Both surgeries I had at the same time and they worked absolutely great for me. I really got the results I wanted so much. My recovery period was pretty good due to support from my husband. He took care of our children and house while I recuperated. I'm definitely a lucky woman with such an amazing husband. Smile I think it was during the third week of my recovery, I was able to perform most of my normal, day-to-day activities.

I'm super happy with Dr. Edelstein's work and I think he did a fantastic job on me. I have beautiful breasts and I also have the flatter and firmer stomach I had before my daughters. My family and my friends also say I look great. I'm aware that these excellent results wouldn't have been possible without the help of Dr. Edelstein and his staff. He is an artist and I would highly recommend him to anyone considering a mommy makeover.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: