Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Mosher is AMAZING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mathew Mosher, Langley, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtnmama

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Dr. Mosher is AMAZING! Reply with quote

Had my BA with Dr. Mosher 03/28/13. Everything about the experience was top-notch, highly professional, and incredibly impressive right from start to finish. His offices are exceptionally inviting and feel like a spa, from the beautiful office finishings to his exceptionally professional staff. Mosher spends as much time as you need to make you feel comfortable and informed about your options. He will not do implants that he does not feel will suit your frame, so if you are looking for a super duper big, round, fake look he's not your man. But he does specialize in creating a lovely, natural look that suits your body and lifestyle. He listens, is very caring and compassionate, but at the same time is a straight-shooter and tells it like it is - no sugar-coating things! Mosher even did a re-consult with me for free when I had additional questions. He wants to make sure you are thoroughly comfortable with your decision before moving ahead. He was equally kind and considerate before and after my surgery, and I felt very comfortable and assured in his capable hands. There's a reason he's known as one of the best in this city! And, added bonus, since his offices are located a little out of the metropolitan area, his prices run about $1-2K less than those located right in the heart of Vancouver. You can't beat that!
Post BA Size: 34C/D (depending on bra & store)
Surgery Date: March 28, 2013
Dr. Matthew Mosher
Natrelle 410, Silicon cohesive, shaped, unders, moderate height, full projection, 335cc

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Mosher's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/mosher.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mathew Mosher, Langley, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: