Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Great Experience

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hector

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Great Experience Reply with quote

I recently had a tummy tuck performed by Dr. Edelstein. I would, without a doubt, recommend him to anyone considering this procedure. I am thrilled with the results. I had a consultation with one other plastic surgeon and the comparison between the two were night and day. The first one was performed in an examination room and although the doctor was professional she was also very sterile much like the examination room we were in. She lacked the warmth and friendliness to make me feel comfortable with her and the procedure. (Which may explain why I waited 5 years between my consultation and my surgery, who knows.)

Then, I had a consultation with Dr. Edelstein. He was warm and welcoming from the start. Our consultation was held in her spacious, comfortable office where he did a discreet look at my stomach before he explained the procedure in detail. He even sketched out what he would do. Dr. Edelstein answered all my questions and addressed my concerns in such a warm, easy going and professional way that eased my mind and made my decision very easy to use him. I booked my appointment that day.

He employs great staff, Louise and Anita are wonderful. They are very friendly and cheerful every time I see them. The staff he uses at the hospital were wonderful too - it was my first time I did not feel the Anesthesiologist insert the needle in my hand and after my surgery when I had my drains removed local anesthetics were used for my comfort.

For a surgery I had my doubts about doing initially, I am thrilled with the results and am happy every day when I look at myself in the mirror and see my “before kids” body reflected back at me and not my “after kids” saggy, bloated body!

Thanks, Dr. Edelstein.

DRK
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: