Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

5 Star Treatment - Amazing Results!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Martin Jugenburg, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torontogirl5

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: 5 Star Treatment - Amazing Results! Reply with quote

Greetings!
It’s not all that long ago I was right where you are – researching the idea of a BA surgery. I am now one month post-op and I want to share a bit about my experience with The Toronto Cosmetic Surgery Institute (TCSI) and why I arrived at the decision to entrust my surgery with Dr. Martin Jugenburg.
First, here’s a little about me pre surgery: Small town girl, about to turn 30, 5’3 in height and approx 118lbs. Normal job (i.e not a supermodel). Healthy – never had surgery or even been under anesthetic before.
In my early 20’s I came to accept the fact that my breasts had hit their peek at 32A. In the past year, my research turned serious. When researching PS – what was important to me was for my surgeon to have a balance in their practice of both cosmetic and medical. I saw Dr. Jugenburg worked at the University Health Network and Mt. Sinai Hospital as a Cancer Reconstructive Surgeon and is presently affiliated with the Humber River Regional Hospital, Finch Avenue site. The consultation was also important. I had met with other PS, but when I walked into the TCSI – I knew it was different. Kim was there to greet me and was so helpful with information – no question too silly. Next we went in and met with Dr. Jugenburg. I can only describe it as a gut feeling that told me this was the right place – so book a consult – you’re gut instincts will be so helpful in guiding you. From that point forward I would describe the level of service I received as top notch. I may just be a small town girl but I felt like a star with the way I was treated at TCSI – Thank you so much to everyone! On the day of my surgery – my mom, sister and even my dad came out to support. I really knew I’d made the right choice when my dad told me that he “trusted this place for his little girl”.
Results: Small town girl, 5’3 and appox 120lbs. Normal job. Healthy. Not afraid of going under anesthetic and excited to be heading into my 30’s with a size 32C breasts Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Jugenburg's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/jugenburg.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Martin Jugenburg, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: