Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaylee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto Reply with quote

I am a big fan of Dr. Edelstein as well. I had surgery with him nearly three months ago and I have never, not once, had any problem or pain. His bedside manner is great, and I wasn't worried in the least at any point during the process. Although he gave me an Rx for painkillers, I didn't need them -- I used Tylenol the whole way through.

My results are fantastic. I have textured, anatomic cohesive gels placed under the muscle, and I look totally natural. Although I have very fair skin, I have barely any scar at this point.

I am an American living in Chicago, and flew to Toronto for a week-and-a-half to have the surgery and recover a bit post-op. I went up by myself, and didn't need to have anyone with me to take care of me because I had full range of motion and total comfort at all times after the surgery.

I really can't say enough about Dr Edelstein. His skills are fantastic, his personality is great, and his office (I have to mention Phyllis here!) is super-friendly and super-efficient. I am so happy that I did this, and even happier that I was Dr Edelstein's patient. The entire event has been a breeze and I am ecstatic with my results.
Dr Edelstein, appt Nov 20
Chicago, USA
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Edelstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/edelstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Jerome Edelstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: