Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Whidden - Jan 2, 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Paul Whidden, Calgary, Alberta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Livinthadream

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:25 am    Post subject: Dr. Whidden - Jan 2, 2014 Reply with quote

I went with Dr. Paul Whidden from Macleod Trail Plastic Surgery. Best decision I ever made.
The whole experiance was great.

The staff are very professional. You can call or email them for support and to answer your questions at any time.

I went in to my consult with an idea of the look that I wanted, but really didn't know what size I wanted to be. Having very small breasts all my life, I didn't want to come out of surgery looking like Dolly Parton. In the end i went with Dr. whiddens recommendation and could not be happier.
i am very broad shouldered and have a projecting sternum which always seemed to hide the appearance of my already small breasts, so I wanted to make sure that I went with a size big enough that it would help hide this.

I went from barely a B cup to a 34D or 32DD(depending on the bra). I love my new look and have so much confidence. I have come to love bra shopping!

The day of surgery, I did not wait long in the waiting room. The nurse took me in to the room. Wasn't long and the Anesthesiologist came in to answer any questions I had. Following that, Dr. Whidden came in to answer any questions that I had. Then it was game time.

It felt like I was in the OR room for 5mins. Next thing I know I wake up recovering in the Recovery room.

Pain was tolerable. I felt great going home that day as I still had lots of freezing in my chest. i Took my first pain killer later that evening. I had surgery on a Thursday. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday were tough days As the painkillers made me really nauseous. Monday felt good. Tuesday I went in for a follow up. Felt great, but had restricted arm movement. It's been 11 days and I feel great. Dr. Whidden was available over the weekend to answer any questions I had which was nice.

I would recommend Dr. Whidden to anyone looking to have a breast augmentation done.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Whidden's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/whidden.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Paul Whidden, Calgary, Alberta All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: