Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
happynow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:33 pm    Post subject: Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto Reply with quote

I am 23 years-old and I have recently undergone breast augmentation surgery (6 weeks ago) with Dr. Kreidstein. I am thrilled with the results even at this early stage post-operatively. I cannot say enough incredible things about my experiences throughout this process. When I approached my friends and my family physician with my desire to have the surgery, the name I heard consistently was "Dr. Michael Kreidstein". I am the type of person that feels most comfortable in hearing more than one opinion, especially when it comes to altering my body. I have been a 32AA my entire life and I have grown accustomed to wearing the very best in padded bras and bra inserts, but when I am in an intimate situation or in a bathing suit my chest is quite flat and I look like a boy. I was extremely insecure about my physical appearance. I am now involved in a serious relationship with a wonderful guy who loves me regardless of the size of my breasts. It was my consultation with Dr. Kreidstein that finally made me feel confident in my decision to proceed with the surgery. The other two consultations I had with the other plastic surgeons did not even compare. Dr. Kreidstein's staff and office made me feel relaxed and comfortable the moment I walked in. His office manager, Stephanie treated me with respect and attended to me and anyone else who walked in with the utmost in professionalism and care. I didn't feel like a number at all. His office is beautiful and the surgical facility is state-of-the-art and well-organized. Dr. Kreidstein is very intelligent, low-key (not flashy and arrogant in any way), professional and has a terrific bedside manner. He informed me of my options and didn't force my decision at all. My entire surgical experience went really well. The nurses were phenomenal and took care of my every need. The anaesthetist was also really great. Although the entire experience was positive in every way, the absolute best part of it all is how amazing I look. I now have the perfect size C breasts I have always wanted. I no longer hide when I change at the gym or when I am with my significant other. For the first time in my life, I feel good about my body. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Kreidstein and his staff and have already referred a number of people to him. I will continue to do so in the future.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Kreidstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kreidstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: