Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SheriR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba Reply with quote

I met with many PS's in Winnipeg before seeing Dr. Turner and felt alot of them would have probably made better car salesman Twisted Evil They just seemed very unconcerned about what I was looking for and more concerned about making money off of me. I phoned Dr. Turner's office and was able to book a consult easily around my schedule (which was free!) and was able to book my surgery within weeks of my consultation. The woman I met with was fabulous and took her time describing all my options and making me feel at ease. I met with Dr. Turner next, who was professional, informative and straight forward. I immediately felt comfortable with him being my surgeon Cool It has been a year since my surgery and still it seems that everytime I have to deal with someone from Dr. Turner's office, regardless of who it is, they know what they are talking about and care about my needs. Dr. Turner and his staff put absolutely no pressure on me to have the surgery done and exceeded my high expectations throughout the whole process. I underwent my surgery with no problems and unbelievable results!
I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER! I LOVE IT!!! Good luck everyone Very Happy
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Turner's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/turner.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: