Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiraz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto Reply with quote

Dr. Brown was the third of my three consults, and although I really liked the second surgeon I saw, and both of my other consults were very skilled, I knew as soon as I met him that Dr. Brown was the right surgeon for me. I knew I wanted cohesives and really liked what I had heard about the Inamed/McGhan 410 cohesives. His vast experience with these implants was most reassuring, and he recommended them as the best choice for my particular case, as I had almost no breast tissue. I was and am very comfortable with his recommendation of implant and size, as well as his reasoning behind them.

The fact that he does reconstructive work at Women's College Hospital and teaches at U of T was also reassuring to me. Dr. Brown's skills as a surgeon are equalled by his skills for dealing with nervous women! Wink Dr. Brown and his staff were always extremely friendly and approachable; I never felt silly if I had to call with a question.

Dr. Brown's clinic staff were amazing!!! The recovery nurse (Helen) is an absolute angel, and they went to amazing efforts to make sure I didn't have any nausea or pain post-op. The clinic was lovely and clean and comfortable as well.

Overall, I don't think there is anything Dr. Brown or his staff could have done better. I am delighted with my result and so glad that I chose Dr. Brown. He's given me the breasts I should have had if Mother Nature had been on the job when I hit puberty - only better! Very Happy I would recommend Dr. Brown to anyone, especially anyone who is concerned about long-term results and not just sheer 'volume'.
335MF, Unders, crease incision.
Dec.8/03 Dr. Mitchell Brown
Pre: Not even 34A Post: 32D!!/34C
#12 in Member-Submitted Silicone gallery
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Brown's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/brown.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Mitchell Brown, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: