Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Stewart Heddle, Hamilton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carmella

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Dr. Stewart Heddle, Hamilton Reply with quote

What can I say about Dr. Heddle ??? He is truly an amazing plastic surgeon Smile. I ended up on Dr. Heddle's doorstep in 1998, my left ear stuck out farther than the right ear, I was very self conscious about this my whole life, and my small breasts too. I was referred to him by my family physician. I recall my doctor saying " your going to love him " and he was right !!! my ear is truly beautiful work. Wink

So when I was ready to book my consultations for my breast augmentation, I knew that he was going to be one of my choices. I also booked another consultation with a plastic surgeon in the area. I had my consultation with Dr. Heddle and I just knew in my heart of hearts that he was going to be my PS for the BA, no doubt. But, my research indicated that you should go on all your consults, so I went to my second one. I didn't even get to see the doctor because of an emergency he had to attend. Regardless, I completed the intake interview and never went back. I just knew Dr. Heddle was the one for me.

Anyway, Dr. Stewart Heddle is an amazing surgeon, he has a wonderful sense of humour, pleasant, knowledgable, compassionate, incredible experience and just overall a nice man!!! I could ask him a million questions and he would answer them all. I went in with an idea as to what I wanted, he gave me his recommendations of what " He " felt I needed, which were different than mine. I trusted him and went with my gut. " I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER " - the results are beautiful ( my pre-op nurse said I was going to pleased with him and that he does beautiful work ) - she wasn't kidding !!!

I had an issue with size a week before surgery, Dr. Heddle booked another appt with me and we finalized a size. He took the additional time to go over everything with me to make sure I understood what I was getting. Just before surgery he came to see me, we laughed and chatted, at once I was at ease and no longer nervous. In recovery he came to see me again and we chatted making his silly jokes and yet again he made me feel all was well.

As I have told everyone on this board my PS - Dr. Stewart Heddle " IS THE BOMB BABY " - oh and the price was reasonable. My costs seem to be below what the outer cities have been charging for cohesives ( under $ 6000.00 ). If any one of you wonderful ladies have any questions about Dr. Heddle or to discuss his work, I am more than happy to chat with you. email or PM me......this has been an incredible journey and I feel fortunate that Dr. Heddle was a large part of it. - the ear and the boobs, so far two for two !!!! Very Happy Your the bomb Dr. Heddle and I am forever grateful to you for giving me the missing puzzle piece I have always felt I lacked. A big hug to you !! Carmella ( alias Michelle ) Wink
Dr. Heddle - 3/31/04
cohes/under/crease/300g
Gallery # 10
Redo: April 14, 2005
due to capsular contracture
350 g/cohes/under/crease
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: