Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEE34

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga Reply with quote

I would just like to take a moment to give recognition where recognition is due.

I had my Breast Augmentation surgery with Dr Lista on Oct 20 2004, and it was the best thing I could have done for myself. After years spent going back and forth with the idea of a BA, I finally made the decision to book a consultation with Dr Lista. He was extremely patient, informative, and did not try to ?sell? me on anything that was inappropriate for my body type. He had absolutely no problem with the fact that I wanted my boyfriend by my side throughout the whole process ? he encouraged it. I had two more consults booked with other surgeons, but after meeting with Dr Lista, and seeing pictures of his results? I knew that he was ?the one? for me! I had 100% faith in his recommendations for me, and to me, that is one of the most important qualities you can find in a surgeon.

The surgery went EXTREMELY well. I didn't feel nauseous whatsoever, and the pain I experienced was minimal. In fact The word to decribe it was more "uncomfortable" than painful. The nurses were so nice and helpful, and I felt at ease the entire time.

Needless to say, the results are far better than I could have imagined and I am only 2 weeks post-op?.. they will only get better from here. I guess it's that Dr Lista touch. If you are trying to decide on a surgeon I can only say that you owe it to yourself to talk to Dr Lista. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!

Thank you Dr Lista! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Very Happy
Surgery on Oct 20th 2004 with Dr Lista
Mentor, 375 filled to 400cc, smooth, round, partial unders
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Lista's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/lista.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: