Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Perron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stacey35

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Dr. Perron Reply with quote

I would highly recommend Dr. Perron and have to many curious individuals. He made me feel comfortable as well as my husband. The office staff was wonderful and very readily available to answer "panick" questions before and after the surgery. I have, to this point, 3 months post, have had no complications or any concerns. If anyone is interested in seeing my befores and afters I am willing to show them because he performed a miracle on me. He is a consumate professional and he knows his job very very well. I have heard some people say that he is in a rush but those who think that must remember, he does thousands of these surgeries. He answered all my questions and his office continues to do so. Go see Dr. Perron if you are interested in a surgeon in Alberta!! I am from BC and travelled there for my BA!!
Post ba : Now a D....!!!Ummm, back to a C sort of. Changes daily it seems.
Surgery date: Dr. Perron Sept 17/04
Have360 textured cohesives moderate height moderate projection overs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: