Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hemi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba Reply with quote

Dr. Turner performed my BA on Jan. 13th, 2005. My experience so far has been exceptional. His staff is amazing and they ALWAYS have time for you. Dr. Turner has an outstanding reputation in Winnipeg and certainly lived up to that. I will keep you updated as my recovery progresses with my 3 month follow up appointment.

~~I had 2 other consultations with different surgeons in Winnipeg and contemplated this surgery for 4 years. I wouldn't have selected anyone else.~~

ONE YEAR UPDATE

I am pleased to report that my first year with my implants has been great. It truly has been such an experience to finally have confidence with my body. Since about 3mos. post BA they have remained in the same position, filling out more at the bottom. It is unbelieveable how natural the cohesives feel...I also religiously massage everyday still! It was quite a journey to finally make the decision to have my BA, but it certainly was a good one!

ONE YEAR, 8 MOS. UPDATE

I met with Dr. Turner a few weeks ago to discuss a re-do to possibly increase my size of implant. I am mulling over the idea of switching to a high profile implant....550g, still the Mentor, silicone, smooth and round specs. I believe that if I increased size with the moderate plus profile that the implants would be too wide and I would have too much "boobage" underneath my armpits, and I do not want that look. I will update if I decide to make a change. Until then, I am still very pleased with my entire experience and results.

~4 Year BA Anniversary~

It has been 4 years now and I feel exactly the same as I have mentioned above in previous posts. Touch wood...I have not had any problems with my augmentation and they look just as good as they did after the healing process. I cannot stress enough to be very thorough researching this procedure...take your time, and if you do proceed, follow the post-op instructions to the 'T'.

~5 Year BA Anniversary~

5 years and still loving them!

STATS
42 years
5ft 5 1/2"
126lbs
Pre-Pregnancy 36B
Pre Ba 36 Full A, small B
Post Ba 36 D
450g , Mentor Moderate Plus Profile
Silicone Cohesive One, Round, Smooth,
overs, crease

Last edited by hemi on Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Turner's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/turner.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Robert Turner, Winnipeg, Manitoba All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: