Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Perron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sportymom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Dr. Perron Reply with quote

I truly believe he is a great surgeon, not only because of his skills, but because he seems to tailor each surgery for the individual, what her needs are and what her limitations are. He is also informed and skilled in some of the newest tecniques in plastic surgery, I believe this to be very important! He was going to go subfascia(a newer tecnique not many surgeons do yet in Canada) on me-that changed when I was on the table for my BA, he asked if I had lost weight-yes I replied. He said I just can't go over with you, we will have to go under. He also originally planned on going with 255g ff as a maximum size, he ended up putting the 280 g FX in me. He was honest, he said with the 250's and going under , I would never reach a C. I said go big. He said I had the potential for a 32 D-go for it!!!!

I trusted him, he knows what he is doing, and he knows how to get results for you! He does aereloa, crease, armpit incision. He works with saline, cogels, he does over, under, subfascia. He will find a way to get you to look your best!!!!!

http://groups.msn.com/Lori-TheBoobieStory/_whatsnew.msnw
30,5'ft, 107lbs, ribcage 29
married to a great man!!!!mom of 2, both bf
before pregnancy - small B, 32
during pregnancy- large DD, 42
After breastfeeding- deflated AA
post-op:right now-32 C
Dr. Perron;280g Cohesives,under,textured anatomical,Inamed Fx
Surgery:April 5, 2005 (can't wait!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: