Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Finally My Last Fill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
terri1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Finally My Last Fill Reply with quote

Hi everyone--I have my last fill today. Yay! Very Happy One more hurtle I've gone through. My pre-op is May 9th and my surgery is June 24th. My surgeon asked me today if I thought I was big enough or wanted to go a little bigger. I looked and said maybe a weeeee little big bigger. Then I asked him what he thought. He was in agreement and then after my fill he said he thought it would be about right for me so I feel quite comfortable. I think I will be small C when I'm done (just guessing). He is thinking 300 cc cohesive gel on the mastectomy side and slightly smaller on the other of course.
ashlee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

way to go terri! must be a great feeling, Very Happy i have been researching for my mom,she is going to get her boob fixed,im sure i'll have some questions for you! Wink
pre ba-34B post ba-36 DDD
mentor siltex cohesive silicone/textured/MP/round/450cc/overs/benelli lift/implant through areola
and tummytuck
Dr.Singh
http://groups.msn.com/Ashleesprogression

terri1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Ashlee Reply with quote

Hey Ashlee--looking good Smile Sure, happy to answer any questions. I saw Linda posted a reply to your message and my situation is a bit different from your Mom's but I am happy to help any way I can.
Marilyn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Terri - What great news that all of your fills are done with!!
I am so happy for you - must make a note of your surgery dates
I am so anxioius to see the PS - I can hardly wait - sure hope he's able to do what I want. I know you had to pay for the other side - so I'm hoping I will not have to do that. We shall see.
I think when you are all done - a big celebration should be in order - too bad you are so far away -
Take care & please keep us posted.
Love & hugs,
Marilyn Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Riyane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so awesome that you're done with this part, especially since it was so uncomfortable for you. Surgery's not too far away anymore... you must be getting excited. Very Happy
December 6, 2004 - Dr. Mathew C. Mosher
Inamed 410 MX (anatomicals)
370g cohesive gel - unders - crease incision

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=5425&password=progress (Now includes pregnancy & breastfeeding pics as of May 22/09)

linda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPER HUGE CONGRATULATIONS AND WOOOOOOO WHEEEEEEEEE! TERRI'S (soon to be) BACK IN TOWN Laughing Laughing
Great news overall! I'm really really happy for you.

Left Breast - 375 Cohesive Round Mentor
Right Breast - 225 Cohesive Round Mentor
BA date: Monday, October 20, 2003

Dr. Bendago
#6 in the silicone photo gallery
greeneyes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terri that's awesome news!! I've been following your progress and this last fill must be such a relief to be done and over with. Congrats! Very Happy
BA January, 2004
Dr. Julie Khanna
460g round/cohesive gel/HPs/overs/areola
Doreen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terri that is terrific news. I am sure you are so ready for this to be all finalized. I am sure your PS will match both sides to your satisfaction.
So are such a great inspiration. You attitude is awesome.
terri1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! I am sooooo looking forward to having this all done...I can't tell you how much. It will be nice to not have to stuff the one side anymore. And my new body will be a great excuse to go clothes shopping. Yay! Laughing Too bad I wont' be done before my Vegas trip though.
Marilyn

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again Terri - did you discuss with your ps about the cohesive gel implants ?? Just asking as I have posted a couple of links to Linda & will post them in this message as well. Don't want to scare anyone- but this sort of got me thinking today & I guess I just need reassuring as I have chosen the right way to go. It was some friends of mine in France who emailed this info to me.
Here are the links Terri -
http://www.breastimplantinfo.org/
http://www.breastimplantssafety.org/

Have not heard back as yet - but I guess you have to wait while these particular implants are ordered.
Would appreciate any feedback you can give me - as I sure you did your research on all of this.
Won't be long now - till your done - that's wonderful - I will be thinking of you on the big day.
Love & hugs,
Marilyn Confused Confused
terri1

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by terri1 on Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marilyn

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again terri - thanks so much for the reply back - I realize all that you have said in your message - & like you - I welcome any opportunity to look somewhat normal again. Not - that I had any physoligical problems with losing my boob - better to be here with one - than not at all.
I really feel stupid that I didn't ask more questions at the time of my consultation - I just felt very at ease with this Dr. & I did phone yesterday - to ask how long before all of this starts. The assistant told me they are trying to set up a surgery date - so lets hope that happens soon.
Will let all know when this happens & again thanks for the feedback - it is so appreciated -
Till next time,
Marilyn.
P.S. Yes - I was wondering what he meant about ordering the implants - if that is the last procedure - but again - stupid me - didn't ask the questions I should have. I will next time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Breast cancer/reconstruction support section All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: