Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YT.Am

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga Reply with quote

Just had my boobie job done last week-Apr 12. Cohesive 250g via armpit. Dr. Lista is terrific!!! He gives me the boobies just the right size, right shape that I dream of after having breastfed 2 babies. Razz

I'm Asian and pettie, very slim. I want cohesive b/c in my case, I may probably feel the edge of saline. You know, oriental tends to scar badly, and scar is my biggest concern. I've done a great search job for a doctor who's able to "hide" the scar beautifully in Canada. Two of my friends had their BA in Japan (cohesive) b/c nobody has crease incision there. But I don't wanna leave my 2 little kids and pay @ bloody Japan price. I once even thought of flying to Thailand... but my hubby said he didn't trust the doctors in a " Miss Transexual Pageant" country (no offence, sorry).

Dr. Lista was not the very first doctor that I wanted to make an appointment. Comparing with other doctors, he?s not well in showing off himself in magazines, TV or some kind of ?New You Shows?~~~ I called Dr. Brown?s office in December but the appointment was lined up to March. Then I called Dr. Lista?s office in Feb. and got the booking 4 days later! The first meeting was very satisfying EXCEPT that I waited for more than ONE HOUR of my appointment time to finally see the man. However, Dr. Lista was very patient and easy-going, he answered nearly all of my questions before I raised them. He answered the scarring question and said that it was POSSIBLE to have cohesive gel via armpit incision, which was totally different from what Dr. Brown said one month later. Though Dr. Brown was also very nice and I felt very comfortable talking with him, I knew I?d go with Dr. Lista. =)

The surgery went extremely smoothly. I had no nausea, and almost no pain at all. I only took 4 out of 30 pain killers that Dr. Lista prescribed to me. The scars are much better than I imagined?3cm in the armpit fold. The result is sooooo good and sooooo natural that I fall in love with my naked body in front of the mirror. And I?m only 11 days post-op.

The nurse and other office girls are also very nice and helpful. Leslie helped me find a great caregiver after the surgery.

I?d recommend Dr. Lista to anyone who dreams of beautiful and natural boobs. Razz
BA Big Date: Apr. 12, 2005
Mentor smooth round cohesive I
250g transax !
Dr. Lista
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Lista's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/lista.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: