Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Nancy Van Laeken (Vancouver)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tamaras

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Dr. Nancy Van Laeken (Vancouver) Reply with quote

I cannot say enough good things about Dr VanLaeken. She is an amazing plastic surgeon.

I felt an immediate connection with her when I went for my first consult. She was the first doctor I had gone to see and knew the moment i met her that i would be booking my breast augmentation with her. She was able to answer all my questions, give me her recommendations with explanations as to why she was suggesting i go with the augmentation and breast lift that i chose.

I had a couple of complications after surgery and she never once played down my concerns. She was able to see me within a day of calling her office, and was more than happy to answer my questions. Her staff is an amazing group of women who make you feel comfortable and at ease the moment you step in to her office. Their smiles are geniune and they do their best to provide you with all the information you need.

Her prices are slightly more expensive than other plastic surgeons in the Vancouver area, but for me feeling at ease with a doctor and knowing that i was in goods hand was worth every penny of it.
Surgery date: March 22nd, 2005
Pre ba: 34 A/AA Post ba: 34 D (For Now!)

Surgeon: Dr. Nancy VanLaeken
375 McGhan Silicone Gel Implants Style 40, Smooth, High Projection, Under the muscle
Mini Breast Lift, Reduction in aureole size
------------------------------------------------------
Progression Pics at http://groups.msn.com/TamarasBADecision
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: