Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Baum - Etobicoke, Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tanya1

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Dr. Baum - Etobicoke, Ontario Reply with quote

I would just like to say that my PS - Dr. Baum from Etobicoke was absolutely fabulous. He has an awesome personality, very good bedside manner and is extremely easy to talk to. He answered all my questions, listened to me about what size of implant I wanted, which I wasn't too sure if he would really give me what I wanted. But, as it turned out my size is excellent! He was great in the hospital, very sensitive to my concerns, calmed any fears I had, and at my post-op was very much concerned that I was happy with my new boobs. He also answered my phone calls right away (I called him a number of times asking this and that - I live aways away from him and he said to call if I had anything to talk about). I was greatful for that!

A big hug to you Dr. Baum - you'll never know just how happy I am with the new me! I positively LOVE my boobs - they're everything I hoped and dreamed about! Wink
Surgery Apr.20/05 Dr. Baum
375cc overfilled to just under 400cc, saline, round, mp, unders, crease
visit my site at www.groups.msn.com/TanyasBAProgressionpics please tell me your CanadaBA name!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: