Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario Reply with quote

Greetings, all.

I would like to take this opportunity to put forth my recommendation for Dr. Weiglein, in Burlington, Ontario.

The Doctor: An absolutely wonderful man with a stellar bedside presence. He is affable, laid-back, very funny and he knows his stuff. I was completely at ease with Doc Otto from the moment I started to speak with him. He covered all ground, made sure I understood everything, offered his insight and was very reassuring. Big bonus: he made me laugh! Can't tell you how important it is to be at ease with the doctor who's going to assist in radically changing one's life! Doc Otto also knows his stuff and is highly experienced in cosmetic surgery; it's all he does, and he's 'credentialed' to the teeth.

The Facility: Outstanding facility. Made the experience memorable!

The Doc's Team: Aces, folks, aces! Josie is a sweetheart, knows her stuff and is a people person. She tells it like it is and is a wonderful support. The nurses are great; I was well taken care of from start to finish. The anasthesiologist is a quiet, soft-spoken man and boy is he amazing! When he inserted the IV, I hardly felt a thing (and he had to go to the top of my hand, too!). Very caring man.

The Surgery: I have no words, really. It was a breeze, is all I can really say. The combination of Doc Otto and his team made the whole experience a calm and relaxing one. I now wonder why I waited so long!

All in all, I feel most comfortable giving my highest recommendations for Dr. Otto Weiglein. Outstanding surgeon who's given me outstanding results!

To Doc Otto and team: a great big THANK YOU! You've made one of my life dreams come true!
PostBA- 34D - YESSS!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Weiglein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/weiglein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: