Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mixyy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Dr Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario Reply with quote

Dr. Sean Rice was my one and only consulation. He made me feel comfortable and he was the only person I would trust doing my surgery. He gave me all the advice I needed to make the right decisions. He is a down to earth guy who tells it to you straight.

I had my surgery done in the office and went home the same day. I loved the medical staff and the secretary. Everything was explained to me and I never felt any pain or discomfort. I was treated with respect throughout everything. The facilities are beautiful and what a SEXY office setup. If I ever have to do any surgery in the future, Dr. Rice is the plastic surgeon I will go to.

To top it off, my breasts looked amazing on Day one. Dr. Rice is number one in my book and i recommend him to anybody having a breast augmentation or liposuction.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: