Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr.Perron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazymedic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Dr.Perron Reply with quote

I cant say enough about Dr.Perron and his incredible staff, right from my first consult to surgery I was treated like a person and not a number.
They have the most amazing office, very relaxing and soothing not to mention extremely clean which of course was the first thing I noticed.
I have sent a couple of my other friends to Dr.Perron for their BA's as well as I have booked another consult for additional surgery, I couldnt imagine going to anyone elce.
Dr.Perron takes the time to listen to ALL of your questions (I had lots) and gives you honest answers. I wanted to go bigger than what he had reccomended, but I had trusted what he suggested and I couldnt be more THRILLED with the results. I had a bit of a rough go and called the office several times post-op and the staff not once thought or made me feel like I was being a bother, I knew I was, but they were very happy to answer all my questions and address my concerns.

Like I said I cant say enough about them, and I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Perron! He's amazing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
5'3
Have an amazing BF
No kids...yet
Pre BA:36B/C
Surgery 09/05/06 (twins were born)
Dr.Perron in Calgary
400cc cohesive gel unders/nipple incision
Post BA:36 D

https://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=1717
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: