Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Moysa, Edmonton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sugarbug

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Dr. Moysa, Edmonton Reply with quote

Dr. Moysa and his staff are wonderful! I have felt comfortable with all staff members from start to finish. Dr. Moysa has an impressive list of credentials and is very personable as well.
Consultations were informative, and I was easily booked for a second to ask more questions. Take a list of questions with you, but listen to what the Dr. has to say first, then ask. With the information he lines up, he had almost all of my questions answered before I pulled out my list.
I am 1.5 weeks post op at this time and can say that I am completely satisfied with everything.
Oh, and the staff at the surgery clinic is awesome as well. My post-op nurse was a complete sweetheart - even told hubby I wasn't allowed to vacuum for the rest of my life! Wink
Surgery Jan 18/07
Mentor, 500cc, smooth, rnd, mod+, co-gels
Dr. Moysa

[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: