Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Robert Colcleugh, London, ON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
telder25

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: Dr. Robert Colcleugh, London, ON Reply with quote

I am only one week post-op, but I wanted to post a recommendation for Dr. C. I was referred to him by a friend who had hers done two years ago, and is very happy and she has really nice results.

I had a consultation with him in March of 2006 where he probably spent an hour with me personally going over the procedure, answering all my questions, and giving me his opinion on what size and type of implant would be best suited to achieve the results I was looking for. This consultation was very well-received by me and I knew I didn't need to have another consult with another PS, I just needed time to think things over.

My husband and I went back for a second consult in November of 2006 and again, Dr. C probably spent a good half hour with us just going over some of the finer questions I wanted to be refreshed on and some I didn't ask the first time round. He was very patient with me...I'm a very prepared person and had all my questions typed out on pages (emphasis on the "s") and he didn't rush us or not answer any question.

A week later I decided to book my surgery and got a date late January.

I can say that his office staff and the nursing staff are all very experienced and friendly. They encourage me to call with any questions or concerns at any time and if they can't answer me, they will get Dr. C to call me back personally. I have had my one week post-op appointment and stitches out and things look so good, he doesn't need to see me for a month. I think that speaks to how good of a surgeon he is (and some of how good of a patient I am listening to every single piece of advice).

I highly recommend anyone in the London area to seek a consultation with Dr. Colcleugh - you won't be disappointed.

Good luck, T.
Post BA - 34 C
Implant: Mentor, smooth, round, saline, partial sub-muscular, nipple incision, 300cc
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=2382
Pswd: newgirls
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Ontario Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: