Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
veronika

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Dr Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario Reply with quote

Dr. Rice was my first and only consult. Dr. Rice is on staff at NYGH and also has a private practice.

First off, I would like to say that at only 6 days post-op I am already THRILLED with my results. Not just happy, but thrilled.

My first consultation with Dr. Rice was very informative. He spent a lot of time with my mom and I, explaining the procedure and dicussing the risks so that I could make an informed decision. I had done a lot of research prior to meeting with Dr. Rice and he was right on target with everything he said. I felt that talking about the potential risks as well as the benefits is so important when picking a surgeon. We then went on to talk about size, types of implants and what I was looking to achieve.

Dr. Rice is VERY accessible and this is part of the reason I trust him and admire him so much as a surgeon. He is always there for his patients. For example, when i emailed him with a small question, i would ALWAYS get a response within 5 to 30 minutes. I loved that he was willing to take the time to quickly write back to me and ease any questions or concerns I had. This shows that he really cares about his patients.

Once I had confirmed that Dr. Rice would be my surgeon, I booked a second consultation to discuss size and the specifics of the implant. I came to my consultation ready with my laptop full of pictures of breasts i liked and did not like. Because I'm tall, and wanted a Full C cup, Dr. Rice and I decided on between 375-400cc's, high profile, cohesive gel implant.

I was very confident in the implant choice and he said this is the implant that would best suit my anatomy as well as the results I was hoping to achieve.

The day of my surgery, I was anxious but also very excited. I had my surgery at North York General Hospital on April the 13th, 2007. The surgery went really well, I did have some pain, but i had full unders so this is expected. One day after my surgery i was able to walk around normally . Days 2-4 I was on painkillers and afterwards I was fine Smile

Basically, I had an AMAZING experience with Dr. Rice. I would recommend him to anyone seeking breast augmentation. He is very attentive and precise. He is also friendly and easy to talk to. I felt very comfortable with him and could even joke around because he has a great sense of humor while also being incredibly professional-he has a great balance of both.

Dr. Rice is always available to his patients. He even called me the day after my surgery, personally, to ask me how I was doing and answer some questions I had. He definately makes you feel special like a VIP patient, and when it comes to your body and surgery, that is exactly what you want!

I just cannot say enough great things about Dr. Rice- from his amazing credentials and experience to his professionalism, I really am glad I chose Dr. Rice!

-Veronika
24 years old
Height: 5'10
Weight- 135-140
Cohesive gels, Inamed style 20, full unders, crease incision, 400cc's in each breast, High profile implant.
Surgeon: DR. SEAN RICE, Toronto
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: