Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyla

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Dr Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario Reply with quote

What an amazing doctor

I would like to tell anyone reading this site who is considering breast augmentation to choose Dr. Rice as their surgeon! He is so approcable, extremley informative, friendly, honest, and down to earth. Dr. Rice is such a nice professional Doctor. Dr. Rice also has very friendly staff who make you feel more then welcomed to ask questions and welcome to answer any concerns you may be having.

During my consultation with Dr. Rice he told me EVERYTHING I needed to know about breast augmentation surgery, the good, the bad, and the future. He spent well over an hour with me discussing all my options and what would work best for my body type. I felt very comfortable with him. I highly recommend Dr. Rice

I had my surgery with Dr. Rice on April 26 2007 and I am so pleased with my results by him. I decided to go with saline implants, with the incisions under the breast. Prior to surgery I was a 32A, 110 pounds I went with 400cc in the left breast and 420cc in the right breast to even out size which we are still waiting for a final size (still healing). Smile The end result estimate is a full C cup. I am so happy that I decided to go through with the surgery as it has made me that much more happy and confident. Thank you so much Dr. Rice!

Last edited by Kyla on Thu May 17, 2007 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: