Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Peter Whidden (the father) Calgary, Alberta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CanadaDiva

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Dr. Peter Whidden (the father) Calgary, Alberta Reply with quote

I totally recomend this surgeon. He is very soft spoken, and will tell you what will look best for you giving some guidelines about sizes. He aswered all my questions patiently. There seems to be a misconception that Dr Whidden only does salines, this is wrong. He told me I could go with silicone if I wanted it. The day of the surgery went smoothly. Dr Whidden even held my hand and walked me to the OR table and kept holding my hand until I was under the anesthetic. Then I woke up with boobs. His post op care has been fabulous as well. I saw him 24 hrs, and 1 week post op and another appt on June 12 just to follow up. One thing I should mention, he does his own consults, he does not have a nurse doing them. I can appreciate that. His waiting list is long, so try and get onto the cancellation list. It worked for me!
Surgery Date: April 11, 2007
Dr. Peter Whidden
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: