Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Bendor-Samuel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel, Halifax, Nova Scotia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystallize

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Dr. Bendor-Samuel Reply with quote

After wanting this surgery for 7 years, I finally decided that it was now or never. I was done having my children and felt the time was right. I got pre-approved with Medicard, then booked my consultation. The girls at the office were really great to book me in before my pre-approval was expired. I heard so many great things about Dr. Bendor-Samuel from the ladies on this board. I had to travel since there are no surgeons in my area and he has a beautiful, state of the art clinic.

At the consult, Dr. Bendor-Samuel gave me a lot of info about BA as well as brochures to take home. He also gave me the opportunity to ask as many questions as I wanted. Then I got to try on sizers and we determined that unders, crease incision, 275 cc would suit me best. A few days later, I booked my surgery and asked to get 300 cc instead just to make sure that I wouldn't end up too small. I was booked in for sugery and only had to wait 3 weeks.

I arrived at 7:15 in the morning and got changed. I met with Dr. Bendor-Samuel again. He explained that 300cc would be to wide for me and make my results fake looking. Since I wanted to be natural looking, I agreed to stick with the 275cc. I woke up from surgery and was very nauseated but they gave me something to settle my stomach. I wasn't in too much pain, just felt a lot of pressure. We stayed over night and Dr. Bendor-Samuel gave me a contact number to call in case I needed anything during the night.

I was able to move around the next day and not one person in my family realized that I had surgery. I got tired easily so I just took it easy. I was able to shower and wash my own hair on day 3 and I was able to drive by day 4.

I am so thrilled with my results. Dr. Bendor-Samuel has a great bed side manner and he really tries to make his patients feel comfortable. He has given me a very natural result and I couldn't be happier. I have my confidence back and I feel like a brand new person. I definitely would recommend Dr. Bendor-Samuel to anyone looking to enhance their appearance. He's absolutly amazing!
Post-BA: 32C
Surgery June 27th
Mentor, Silicone Gels, Smooth, Round, Moderate Plus, 275cc, Unders, Crease
Dr. Bendor-Samuel
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=3312
Please pm me for the password
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Bendor-Samuel's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/bendor-samuel.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Richard Bendor-Samuel, Halifax, Nova Scotia All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: