Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hockeybabe17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario Reply with quote

I had my surgery June 5th & I have to say, Dr. Weiglein & his staff are AMAZING! I already had a surgery date booked with another surgeon (who wasn't quite on the same page with me as far as what I wanted) and I decided to go on one last consultation before I gave up hope. Dr. Weiglein was recommended to me by a coworker who had a BA with him 7 years ago & had great results, & when she heard how down I was with the PS I'd chosen, she urged me to have a consultation with Dr. W.

The second I walked into his office I just knew I'd made the right choice. I went straight home & cancelled my surgery date, got my deposit back, & re-booked with him. Not only was he the most pleasant, caring surgeon I'd ever consulted with, but his entire staff was just wonderful. He made my BA experiance about me, not just what he thought I should do, & even though he gave me all his input & recommendations for size/shape etc, he left all the final decisions up to me. I never felt pressured to "pick a size" on time or choose a placement right away. He also has a great personality & is very funny which was a plus.

My surgery day was honestly a breeze, everyone was so nice & eased my fears. I felt completely comfortable walking into that O.R (which otherwise would have been a very scary room) & his anesthesiologist & nurses made sure that inserting the IV was as trauma-free as possible. (I had been really worried about it). The very next day I received a call at home from one of the nurses to make sure I was recovering okay which I thought was nice. All my post-op visits have been great, I'm always greeted with a smile when I walk in the door. And not only that, but my results are absolutely beautiful-- exactly what I'd wanted, I wouldn't trade this experiance in for the world.

I know for a fact that if I'd stayed with my original PS I wouldn't have been a very happy camper & I wouldn't have been pleased with my results. I got above & beyond what I was expecting & even my grandmother commented that they looked great! lol So needless to say I'm very happy with Dr. Weiglein & his staff, & I recommend them to everyone. Smile
420cc Saline Mod Unders
Pre: 34AA
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Weiglein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/weiglein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Otto Weiglein, Burlington, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: