Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hermaj3sty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto Reply with quote

Amazing job, loved it!!!!!!!

Exclamation I'm sorry about my post beforehand. It wasn't that precise. I wasn't fully there, due to the tylonel 3's and all after surgery. My computer had crashed, but I'm back to write my recommendation. Exclamation Dr. Kreidstein was an amazing doctor!!!!! Beforehand, I remember going to countless numbers of consultations and being so unpleased with the doctors I had been visiting. I researched beforehand, and all these doctors were telling me the opposite of what I was reading online and in books.

I'm a very petite woman, and I researched and thought silicone and incisions under the breast would be the best method. All these doctors were telling me saline implants and armpit incisions were the best methods for me, but I later found out the doctors I were going to didn't even have their medical degree or licenses to even perform breast augmentations let alone put me on anesthesias. Evil or Very Mad Embarassed

I found Dr. Kreidstein on this website and to this day I fully count my blesses. The surgery was a complete success, I went from an A32 to a D32 and I love them. I still want them bigger, but I'm just obsessed with the idea of looking like Pamela Anderson Laughing . Dr. Kreidstein and his staff, his receptionist and his nurses made me feel right at home and I loved going to even stop-by and pay for the procedure!! It was amazing. Best doctor in Toronto, heck , in the world!!!!!

THANK YOU DR KRIEDSTEIN AND YOUR LOVELY STAFF.

Last edited by hermaj3sty on Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Kreidstein's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/kreidstein.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Michael Kreidstein, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: