Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Walter Peters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Walter Peters, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lynne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Dr. Walter Peters Reply with quote

From my experience with Dr. Peters I found him to be a very professional, warm, gentle, caring and funny man. Once you meet him, you can tell he not only truly loves and cares about what he does, but genuinely cares about his patients as well. He takes time to listen to your needs/concerns and thoroughly answers any question you may have. As his credentials speak for themselves, I would highly recommend Dr. Peters for a BA to anyone for sure!

I was intially booked for my BA with another surgeon not on this website. But for some reason, a little voice kept telling me that something wasn't right. No matter how much i tried to convince myself that everything would be ok...I ended up cancelling my surgery. Thankfully I found this website and thankfully I found Dr. Peters!! ( I did have 2 other consults booked but cancelled both after meeting him!)

My surgery went well....and so far so good with my recovery!!!

Only 4 days but i can tell I'll be extremely happy with my new boobies!! lol! Very Happy

Best Wishes!
Cohesive gels, smooth, round, mod+, overs, crease, 300cc's
Sept.20, 2007 Dr. Walter Peters
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Peters's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/peters.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Walter Peters, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: