Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Rice and breast reduction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Les28

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Dr. Rice and breast reduction Reply with quote

I have recently had a brest reduction done by Dr.Rice and I am more than happy with what I see and I am only 9 days after.
My doctor has been telling me that I should consider this for about 2 years now and I did see a Doctor that was close to me but I never found someone that I really trusted. Than my doctor asked me if I would consider going to meet Dr.Rice. My one concern was he was 2 hours from where I live but I thought would not hurt to go meet him and I am so very glad I did. The distance I had to travel was no long a concern. At my consultation Dr.Rice took the time to explain everything to me and when it came time for him to answer my question well I had none he had answered them before I asked. I took trust in Dr. Rice right away.
When I saw the other doctors I was told there was a years wait for the surgery. From the time of my consultation to the time of my surgery was just over a month.
At the time of the surgery I was more then nervous but once I was in there and had the chance to meet the staff at North York I felt much better. Once I woke up after surgery Dr.Rice came in to see me and was very nice.
After surgery I called Dr.rice's office with a few questions and his staff was so nice and caring.
I am healing well and with out complications. Dr.Rice did a wonderful job. This is far from what I was excepting. I have a few friends who shared their stories with me and than came to see me after and even they were very shocked. They had staples, I had stiches, I had no drainage tubes and I was not cut under my breast. I was giving meds for pain which I have not taken since the day after surgery. I have no pain just a stapping feeling that comes and goes but is relieved with a little heat.
My first follow-up appointment is in 2 weeks which I am looking forward to and I also must say his office is so good at booking my appointments since I am coming from a distance. They try to get me in in a time where I can avoid rush hour.
I recommend Dr. Rice to anyone considering a breast reduction or any other plastic surgery.
I just wanted to give a little up date. It has been now been 6 weeks since my surgery and I have had 2 follow-up appointments. I still have no pain and feel great. My back pain is gone and I love my new look.
Agian I am very impressed with the work Dr.Rice has done. I could not have asked for better.

Last edited by Les28 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: