Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fantastic Boobs 04

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario Reply with quote

From the moment i walked into Dr. Sliwin's office, i felt very welcomed by his fun loving and knowledgeable staff. I had 2 surgeries, first i had 350cc in each, then 1 yr later had a second surgery to go bigger
(as i had a case of boob envy!! hehe) and had my second surgery to go up to 510cc's.

Dr. Sliwin made me feel very comfortable, and didnt judge me for wanting to go bigger even though he didn't think i needed to change them because they were perfect, but i decided to go bigger because i was very conservative in size the first time but realized shortly after that i wished i had gone bigger. So i waited a yr and then booked my surgery.

Now its been 5 yrs and i am still super excited about my fabulous boobs. Many women i meet are surprised that mine aren't real, and to me they look and feel very real. I look amazing in a bikini and my hubby loves them too!! hehe

My advice to anyone contemplating implants, if you make the decision to get implants always vear on the larger side and go to a surgeon that you are comfortable with and who comes highly recommended. I think Dr. Sliwin is wonderful and his results are very natural. I highly recommend him.

If the day ever comes that i require any more surgery, I will definitely be calling him.

Enjoy your new boobs !!!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Sliwin's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/sliwin.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: