Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jocelyn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto Reply with quote

I would highly recommend Dr. Levine. I had 3 consults. Dr. Levine was my last one and I knew when I left his office that he was going to be the one doing my surgery. The first consult was on Yorville Ave. and it was like walking into mini hollywood, very impressive. They ask what I wanted done, didn't even look at me, showed me a video, and asked when I wanted to book. NOT IMPRESSED ANYMORE. My next consult was in Mississauga. Her office was very impressive also, but I was there a total of a 1/2 hour, that included waiting to get into see her. NOT IMPRESSED. Then I went to see Dr. Levine. His office is like going to see my family Dr. Nothing fancy, I waited for about 15 min and then he called me in. Well I was there for an hour or more. He explained everything in full detail. I don't know if any of you watch the personal story on the TLC channel, but he was just like those Dr's. Fully explaining everything. He showed me the different types of implants, I got to try them on. I had originally wanted a breast lift and implants, but he told me that I did not need the lift (which saved me alot of money) I had one more consult with him and brought my husband with me, he really liked him also.My surgery was on May 27 and although I am still a little swollen I am very pleased with the results so far.
So if you don't need the fancy office, and fancy website Dr Levine is the Dr. to go with. You will definitely get the results you want.
375cc / saline / over / mentor / smooth/round
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Levine's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/levine.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Ronald Levine, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: