Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Peter Whidden (The Father)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mylovelyladylumps

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Dr Peter Whidden (The Father) Reply with quote

I loved this plastic surgeon. He is the best! I really believe this! dr whidden was the forefront of all the implant research in Canada and has so many creditials I can't mention them. His bedside manor is soft spoken and genuine. He does his own consults and will tell you what will look best on you according to your size and body type. He gives you the option of gels or salines.
My surgery and recovery was a breeze. He held my hand to the OR table and until the anesthetic kicked in. He gave me exactly what I wanted! I am so pleased and so glad that I was able to have this surgeon before he retires. He's assured me that when he does retire his son will take over his patients care, I'm just glad that I was able to benefit from his many many years of experience before he retires! I really can't say enough nice things about Dr Whidden.

Pre BA 34 AA (after 2 pregnancies)
5'7", 120 pounds
Was hoping for a large C but ended up a 34DD/ 32 DDD.

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=5978.

PM for password
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: