Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Kevin Bush, Vancouver, BC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sarah_d

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Dr. Kevin Bush, Vancouver, BC Reply with quote

I had three consultations - two in Vancouver and one in my own town. Dr Bush is one of the plastic surgeons that comes to my area to do consultations, and after being cancelled with one of the other surgeons, I lucked into meeting Dr Bush.

Dr Bush was very thorough and patient in my consultation. I did not feel like he was reading a script that he read to dozens of other patients each day. He is very easy going and easy to talk to, and understood my main concerns - remedying slight asymmetry and returning to normal exercise levels.

After my consultation, I met with his surgical coordinator, Melodee, to book my surgery and select my size. Dr Bush has his patients select their size first, and he then discusses this with you at your pre-op. His reasoning for this is that the implant is going into the patient's body, not his, so the patient is the one that has to live with the size, and he feels that he tends to recommend on the more conservative side. However, he will veto sizes that are too large for the patient's chest wall. I was satisfied with the discussion he and I had regarding size at my pre-op, and I am so far very happy with the size I selected, as is he.

I went for my surgery at Ambulatory Surgical Centre in Vancouver, BC. This surgical centre is beautiful, not at all scary like other hospitals I had been in, and the staff there were outstanding. Everyone from the nurses to the anaesthesia dr to Dr Bush went out of their way to make me feel as comfortable as possible. My post-op instructions were clear, and I had no trouble managing at home.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Bush - I wish he was my family dr! I recommend him without hesitation.

I also had consultations with Dr Ward and Dr Kerluke. Please feel free to PM me with any questions!
360 cc in left, 330 in right coh gel unders
Dr Kevin Bush
May 14, 2008

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=6316
please pm for password
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: