Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Earl Campbell - Calgary

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roxstar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Dr. Earl Campbell - Calgary Reply with quote

I have had two consultations at Dr Campbell's office. The first was with Nola (the nurse) and she was a lot of fun! We tried a bunch of different sizers 'just to see when I would say 'whoa! Too big' ' Second consultation I actually met the PS and he was great. Seemed a little shy but he was sooo nice and thorough and explained a lot to me. Tried on more sizers and they even let me take some home to 'play with' for the weekend. They found a lump in my left breast, which I have now had biopsied and I am awaiting the results. I am hoping that things all go well. They gave me some potential surgery dates, and I am hoping to get in for September 19th. There are two locations that Dr Campbell performs his surgeries; one is on 17th Avenue SW and one is in Bowness. If I go for Sept 19th, it will be done in Bowness. I am going to Mexico in November and this would give me just over two months to heal and be able to fill out that bikini!! Very Happy

Pre BA 34A post BA 34 D (so far) Smile
350 left 375 right /unders/periareola/moderate profile plus/coh. gels
Surgery date September 19th!!
Dr. Earl Campbell
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=7356

PM me for my password
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: