Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Harlow Hollis - Victoria B.C.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamKeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Dr. Harlow Hollis - Victoria B.C. Reply with quote

I would highly recommend Harlow because not only is he extremely informative he also has a wonderful sense of humor and a very compassionate warm demeanor that you do not find in too many human beings. He has done an amazing job on my breasts. A beautiful lift and implant as well as a tummy tuck. Amazing! I got a bad infection in one breast, he followed me through with it and removed all dead tissues, had the breast heal and then re-inserted a new implant. The infection seemed to have been there from the very day of the first surgery but nobody really knows forsure. He has been there for me through the whole agonizing experience and continues to do so. The re-insertion of a new implant was on June 30. 2008 and I can already tell it is going so much nicer then the first time for me. I am a slow healer due to having a condition that causes immune problems and its been a real challenge for me to get through this. I did not think it was going to be so hard. There is a special place in heaven for people who care beyond their pay-cheque and I truly believe Dr. Harlow Hollis is one of them. I had Siltex Round Moderate Profile Gel Breast Implant Cohesive II 550 cc. I had alot of stretch marked belly removed and now have a flat stomach without all those nasty marks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other BC Plastic Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: