Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. David Ward Recommendation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. David Ward, Surrey, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D Villarruel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:51 pm    Post subject: Dr. David Ward Recommendation Reply with quote

I had my breast augmentation and tummy tuck done in the fall of 2007. I'm 36 and have had two children. I just wanted my breasts to look like they used to instead of saggy and deflated. I am so thrilled with my results. I love being able to wear a tank top and strapless dress with no bra! It's been over 6 months now and you can barely see my incisions. Dr. Ward's work is fantastic. The anesthetist and staff at the surgery center took very good care of me and I knew I was in good hands.

I definitely recommend him to anyone whose priority is an excellent result.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Ward's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/ward.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. David Ward, Surrey, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: