Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. B. Mehling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justalittlebigger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Dr. B. Mehling Reply with quote

I just went to my first consultation. I am very impressed and happy with how everything went. I was very nervous going in. I have thought long and hard about the process for years and finally decided to go ahead and consult a doctor. I did tons of research and decided on Mehling. He's professional, thorough, respectful and focussed on what I want. He explained ALL the ins and outs, positives and negatives, statistics, complications that could occur and after giving me all the information, told me to take some time to digest all the information before making a decision. He answered all my questions fully and candidly. His surgical consultant Stacie was awesome and Marnie was very sweet. Now all that's left to do is make that final decision!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: