Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Sammy Sliwin - I'm thrilled!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Dr. Sammy Sliwin - I'm thrilled! Reply with quote

After breastfeeding three children I was constantly thinking about having breast augmentation to fill up my deflated breasts. Hearing from others how pleased they were with their natural looking results I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Sliwin.

I went to his Scarborough office which was packed full of other patients he sees at Scarborough Grace Hospital. He still spent a lot of time with me explaining the procedure, different types of implants, placement, what would suit my lifestyle, and so on. I was able to try on different sizes and he recommended rice sizers so I could get used to it. I felt very comfortable with him and that same day decided to book my surgery for around 6 weeks later.

I decided to do a follow-up visit to finalize size and implant placement at the Forest Hill location where the surgeries are done. It was a relaxing atmosphere so if you can do your consults here I'd recommend it. I brought my husband this time, and he explained the procedure to him, showed him implant samples, had me try them on, and asked his opinion. I asked about skin tightening or liposuction and he didn't try to upsell me. He recommended just focusing on the BA first and that I would be thrilled with just that. I decided on the Natrelle 410's, anatomical textured cohesive gel implant with 410 cc's. For my 5'4" frame, 126 lbs, 30" ribcage, they seemed to make me most proportioned. Because I had very little tissue he recommended placing it under the muscle. I was a deflated b-cup if that and wanted to be a full c-cup and this would be the perfect fit.

Surgery day went smooth. The nurses and anesthetist were so nice and helpful - before I knew it I was waking up with a nurse by my side telling me how well it had gone. My husband was nervous and pacing, but Misty (the patient coordinator) was amazing and made him feel so comfortable. Dr. Sliwin was incredible and there was no bruising, no need to ice, just the typical muscle pain and vomiting from the drugs wearing off. My recovery has been great and after just a few days I was able to wash my hair, drive, do light housework and carry on most of my regular routine with three small kids.

He just removed the stitches today and we were both impressed at how good they looked! They're dropping at a good pace and the incisions are healing nicely. I am so thrilled! I would highly recommend Dr. Sliwin to anyone considering surgery.
Pre deflated 36B Post 36D!
Co-gel Allergan 410MX (moderate height, extra full projection, anatomical, textured)
410cc, unders, crease
http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=8343
PW: 2009BA
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Sliwin's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/sliwin.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sammy Sliwin, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: