Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Wayne Perron & Staff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenzema

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Dr. Wayne Perron & Staff Reply with quote

I called for a consultation back in October 2008 and got in January 20, 2009. I told Brenda (main receptionist- amazing!) that I was coming in from out of town so she booked me in to see the nurse and doctor. Usually you have to see the nurse first and then book to see the doctor seperately. I went in on the Tuesday and the consult was great. I only waited about 30 minutes to see Lana (nurse in charge of consultations- she is very blunt and doesn't beat around the bush- some people have problems with this but I actually really liked her and her straightforward attitude). Lana discussed implants types/sizes with me then I got to meet with Dr. Perron. He was very nice, professional and presentable. But also very conservative in breast sizes. If you are looking for really big breast- he will not do something that will not anatomically fit your body. The whole consult with Lana and Dr. Perron only lasted about 30 minutes. Then she gave me some info about the to do's before surgery and then I went and booked a date with Brenda.
I got the date I wanted, March 30, 2009 (I think I could have gotten in sooner but I could only do this particular date). Payment is 6 weeks before surgery and one week before surgery, Brenda calls you about the time and place of surgery.
The office has a surgical suite attached to it and it is very clean and well maintained. I went in at 11 am but didn't go in for surgery until about 2 pm. The nurses that took care of me after were great. There was Kate (who goes through some info with you before you go into surgery- she is nice and I liked her a lot but doesn't really have a comforting, nurturing type of personality) and there was Carol (who did my IV and was just amazing- really warm and kind- she does the post op with you and you basically communicate with her after the surgery- sending her pictures, questions, etc.). The only thing that bugged me was that I didn't see Dr. Perron after surgery or when I went in the day after. I guess I will see him maybe for my 6 month or 1 year post op later on, I'm not sure.
Overall, I really liked the office and staff and Dr. Perron. He is a busy guy so it is understandable that he can't spend a lot of time with you. Although I would have liked to see him after my surgery and would have liked him to check in to see how I was doing.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me!
Natrelle 300 cc's mod profile cohesive gel/unders/areola incision
Surgery Date = March 30, 2009
PS = Dr. Wayne Perron

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=9102

Please PM me for PW if interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: