Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
almostparadise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto Ontario Reply with quote

I had a BA done by Dr. Rice two and a half weeks ago. It was something that I had wanted since I was 16 but never dreamed I would actually be able to have. A few years ago when I began researching BA's Dr. Rice was the first doctor that I went to speak to. He answered all my questions, explained everything and made me feel very comfortable. I didn't feel any pressure to go ahead and book with him, he even suggested I see other doctors before booking, just to make sure I felt that I was in the best care.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to go ahead with the procedure back then and I was also still relatively young at just 20.

Here we are, two and a half years later and a few months ago when I decided to look back into BA's I shopped around and went to see a few different doctors. The majority left me feeling nervous and uneasy, especially the few places that didn't let you speak with the Dr. until after you had booked your operation. Needless to say I found myself back in Dr. Rice's office and after speaking with him again (and his wonderful staff!) decided to go ahead and book! They were able to get me in only a short two weeks later.

The day of my surgery was one filled mostly with nerves. I had the procedure done bright and early in Dr. Rice's office. His nurses were all very great and I can't begin to talk about how amazing the anesthesiologist was. Having to be put under was my biggest fear but he assured me that he would take great care and have me sound asleep before I even knew it. Which he accomplished quite well and painlessly. (I didn't even feel the IV go into my hand!)

When I woke up I was greeted by one of the three nurses there that day. I was in no pain and she made sure to keep me comfortable for a little while before being taken out to meet my mom.

Recovery was pretty simple. After 3 days I was hardly on any pain medication (the odd extra strength tylenol every now and then). Dr Rice called the evening after my surgery to check and see how I was doing. His receptionist called a few days after that to again check and see that I was recovering well.

Now here I am 2 and a half weeks later and getting ready to head back to the gym and my regular life! I'm so very pleased with Dr. Rice and his team that I wouldn't hesitate to go and see him again in the future!

I'd also like to mention that I have a tattoo located directly along my rib under my breast which Dr. Rice informed me he'd have to cut through in order to insert the implant. I was worried that it would ruin the tattoo and I would have to get it touched up later on, if it could be touched up at all. Needless to say he's quite good at his job because he lined it back up perfectly and once everything is completely healed I probably won't even be able to tell that there is a little scar there!

Anyone considering a BA should most definitely go and see Dr. Rice and his team! You will not be disappointed!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: