Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Frank Lista is amazing!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Dr. Frank Lista is amazing!! Reply with quote

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Lista and I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon or experience. He was so professional, friendly and easy to talk to and I knew as soon as I met him that I had chosen the right surgeon.

His clinic is very welcoming, clean and comfortable and his staff are exceptional. Everyone there was very helpful both before my surgery and after the procedure. Anytime I had/have questions, they are more than helpful in answering them. The care I received on the day of my surgery from Dr. Lista, the nurses and the patient co-ordinators was just fantastic, they took really good care of me!

My results are amazing, my breasts look so natural and are the exact size I was hoping for. I am 4 weeks post-op now and already my breasts look great and my incisions are healing up really nicely.

If anyone is looking for breast augmentation and want very natural looking breasts, then I would definitely recommend Dr. Lista! He did an amazing job and there are not enough words to thank him!!
Dr. Frank Lista, Sept 21/09
Saline, 350cc, unders, transax

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/kad-pics-a10469

PM me for password (if you post regularly or have your own pics to share)
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Lista's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/lista.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Frank Lista, Mississauga, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: