Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Wilkes, Edmonton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kdg582

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Dr. Wilkes, Edmonton Reply with quote

I would highly recommend Dr.Wilkes to anyone who wants a BA or a lift. He is very professional and knows what he is doing. I am generally uncomfortable and shy around new people, but felt at ease with him. When I first booked surgery I felt like I should have another consult with him to discuss size, but his staff assured me he knows what he is doing and right before surgery I let him know my concerns about maybe being too small or too big. He reassured me that he would use a sizer during surgery to see what would be best for me and ended up going 50cc more than what he thought originally. I am so glad he did that because I am very pleased with my results. He definitely knows what he is doing. He also gave his pager and cell phone numbers for me to call him anytime if I had a question about anything.
Post BA - hoping 36D
Surgery - Jan 29, 2010
450cc, moderate plus profile, under muscle, areola incision with lift
Dr. Wilkes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Alberta Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: