Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr Smith Feb 3, 2010 BA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Kenneth Smith, Victoria, BC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karmagirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:07 am    Post subject: Dr Smith Feb 3, 2010 BA Reply with quote

I had my BA done just over a month ago, and couldn't be happier with my results.

I've wanted the procedure since 2005, but after viewing some "ba gone wrong" pictures I dropped the whole idea. The internet will certainly show you the negative, if that is what you are looking for. In the summer of 2009, I noticed that a friend obviously had gotten implants. She looked awesome, but my boob-dar is always on (because I've never had them) and I noticed right away. I contacted her, and she gave me plenty of information including her doctor (Dr. K. Smith).

After talking with my husband, I decided that I was very interested in having the procedure but was worried about putting something foreign into my perfectly healthy body. I did tons of research. I talked to two mammography tech's, a couple nurses, and went for two consults before I chose Dr. Smith. He asked me why I wanted the ba, and what result I was going for. He gave me plenty of information in the office, and info to take with me. Dr. Smith also showed me pictures of similar body shapes... which helped.

In the end I clicked with both Dr. Smith, and with his wonderful, discreet, professional staff. Clinic 805 is modern (equipment & decorating), immaculately clean, and has an amazing number of staff.

I was nervous right down to the wire... the last thing I remember was thinking "I've changed my mind", and then I woke up and had to peek! I didn't experience pain... only discomfort, and tightness. The discomfort lasted about four days, which made me think I could do almost anything on day five (wrong!). Just after a week I was walking, and doing flights of stairs. At the month mark I was o.k.'d to start running again. I'm sure everyone is different.. so listen to Dr. Smith on what time is best for you to return to normal activities.

I'm loving my new look, and unlike a lot of women (who wished they had gone bigger) I am very happy with the size that Dr. Smith and I chose. They suit my activity level, and I hold my head a bit higher! Good luck with your decision... I know I picked the right doctor for me.

Oh, and if you read this and you go with Dr. K. Smith and are happy make a post. When I went on there were only two, and I've met three other women who chose him. It would have been nice to have more feedback.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Smith's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/smith.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Kenneth Smith, Victoria, BC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: