Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SO HAPPY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LAF

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: SO HAPPY Reply with quote

I had my BA done by Dr. Rice in February of 2010. I was always quite small (32A) and after breast-feeding two children I was left completely flat chested. Being a small framed person with little breast tissue to begin with, I was definitely concerned with the chance of rippling. Dr. Rice helped me choose an implant that was the best fit for my body. The most difficult thing for me was choosing a size. I spent sooo much time trying on different implants and never once felt rushed to make a decision.

It has been four months now and I am truly very happy. I now have beautiful naturally shaped breasts that are in perfect proportion with the rest of my body. I feel that Dr. Rice and his team truly listened to what I wanted and that is why I am so happy with the end result (and the fact that he is a great surgeon). It's exactly what I hoped for!

If you are looking to have a BA in the near future, make an appointment to meet with him. He is very personable and will make you feel so comfortable that you can ask him anything. Good luck!
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Rice's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/rice.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Sean Rice, Toronto, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: