Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Nicolas Hynes (Hamilton, ON)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Nicolas Hynes, Hamilton, Ontario
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephanie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Dr. Nicolas Hynes (Hamilton, ON) Reply with quote

Hello Ladies,

I had my BA on Aug 10, 2010 by Dr. Nicolas Hynes in his Lotus Cosmetic Surgery Centre in Hamilton, ON. His facility is state-of-the-art and is operated by the most professional and friendly staff. I cannot say enough about about Dr. Hynes and his staff, from the first call I made to their office when I spoke to his receptionist Natalie; she was very informative and answered all of my questions. I met with Dr. Hynes shortly after for my consultation and immediately knew he was the plastic surgeon for me. He was very professional and down to earth, he made me feel comfortable and confident in his knowledge and my decision. He provided me with a wealth of information and recommendations for me to consider. I met with him once again before my surgery date to finalize the details. I am very happy today that I took his recommendations as I could not be happier with my results. He knew exactly how to achieve the natural look I was wanting.

On the day of surgery, I met more of his outstanding staff including the very warm and friendly anesthetist and nurses. My recovery nurse Jan, I cannot say enough about for taking such extraordinary care of me post-op, she was truly an angel! They called me post-op day 1 to check up on me and I had my first follow-up appt on post-op day 6 when I had my bandages removed, was taught massage techniques and told how to care for myself until I see him again for my 3 week follow-up. I must also mention Dr. Hynes has a great sense of humour and has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced.

So far my recovery has been great, I have little pain, no bruising and my breasts look absolutely amazing!!! Thank you Dr. Hynes Very Happy

*I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. NICOLAS HYNES*
Pre-op: 34 AA/A
Post-op: 32 C
MENTOR, HP, 275cc, Cohesive Gel, smooth, round, under muscle, inframammary
BA date: August 10, 2010
PS: Dr. Nicolas Hynes

http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/breast-augmentation-implants/before-after-a11671
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To view Dr. Hynes's profile please go to
http://www.canadaba.ca/findsurgeon/hynes.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Patient recommendations for Dr. Nicolas Hynes, Hamilton, Ontario All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: