Welcome to canadaba.ca's message boards

MemberlistMemberlist  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dr. Roland Charbonneau

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Quebec Surgeon Recommendations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 5:14 pm    Post subject: Dr. Roland Charbonneau Reply with quote

Ladies, may I recommend an excellent surgeon, Dr. Roland Charbonneau in Montreal, Quebec. I have gone to see him twice for plastic surgery. The first time was in April 2000 for lipo and a tummy tuck. Second time was just recently on August 15, 2002 for a breast augmentation. I am very pleased with the results! He gave me exactly what I wanted, a medium C!!

Dr. Charbonneau is perfectly bilingual. Just a little anecdote to show you how kind he is: even though I speak French he offered to explain everything to me about the BA in English because he wanted me to understand completely and put me at ease. I thought that was very kind of him.

His website is: www.antiage.ca
Even though there aren't any photos of his work, you can check out his C.V. for your research. Good luck ladies!!
34A to 36/38C (depends on bra)
325 over filled to 375cc, Mentors, unders, saline, round, smooth, crease
Currently 47 yrs. old/5'3"/130 lbs/30" ribcage/
2 adult daughters
#1 in Patient Photos-Saline Implants
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.canadaba.ca Forum Index -> Other Quebec Surgeon Recommendations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: